Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Inventory > Products
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Products and Assets and Manage Products and Assets.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
Accessing product exportBack to top
Do you need to export the Product list (Inventory > Products)? Click Export to open the Export modal and start the process!
You can export all products that are currently being displayed with the current filter settings.
Viewing the export modalBack to top
You can enter a report's name and choose the output format from the Export modal.
Allows you to specify the name of the export file. By default, the file name includes the name of the report. You can edit the file's name by focusing on the Save As field and entering a different name.
Export report to MS Excel (XLSX), CSV (Comma-separated Value), PDF (Portable Document Format), or XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
The report can be saved to your Computer, Email, or Google Drive.
Emailed exports are sent as links to the files securely hosted in Google Cloud Storage.
Learn more about exporting to Google Drive here:
Choose to export Visible columns or All columns. The following columns are included with each.
- The Visible option includes Name, SKU, Category, Unit, ID, and Status.
- The All option includes Name, SKU, Category, Unit, ID, Status, Weight, and Summary.
Note there is no option to select which columns to display.
Limit the maximum number of rows to export (Max Rows) or All Rows.
Use ISO Dates allows you to choose the format of dates within the export.
- When selected, you see the format YYYY-DD-MM, for example, 2020-06-09.
- When not selected, you see the format configured with the Date Format setting (Manage > Setup > Locale).