Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Inventory > Products
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Products and Assets and Manage Products and Assets.
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to Items (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles, including how to copy a product within the product builder here: Products (New).
This article walks you through how to export your products.
Accessing product exportBack to top
Need to export a list of products when viewing the Products area (Inventory > Products)? Click Export to open the Export modal and start the process!
Viewing the export modalBack to top
You can enter a report's name and choose the output format from the Export modal.
Allows you to specify the name of the export file. By default, the file name includes the name of the report. You can edit the file's name by focusing on the Save As field and entering a different name.
Export report to MS Excel (XLSX), CSV (Comma-separated Value), PDF (Portable Document Format), or XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
The report can be saved to your Computer, Email, or Google Drive.
Emailed exports are sent as links to the files securely hosted in Google Cloud Storage.
Learn more about exporting to Google Drive here:
Choose to export Visible columns or All columns. The following columns are included with each.
- The Visible option includes Name, SKU, Category, Unit, ID, and Status.
- The All option includes Name, SKU, Category, Unit, ID, Status, Weight, and Summary.
Note, there is no option to select which columns display.
Choose to limit the maximum number of rows to export (Max Rows) or All Rows.
Use ISO Dates allows you to choose the format of dates within the export.
- When selected, you see the format YYYY-DD-MM, for example, 2020-06-09.
- When not selected, you see the format as configured with the Date Format setting (Manage > Setup > Locale).