Learn how to export the documents index list, including how to save the export to different formats and locations.
New to Waivers & Documents? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to Waivers & Documents.
X Soho | X Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Bookings > Waivers & Documents
- A subscription to the appropriate plan (see plan availability above).
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions for Waivers & Documents.
- The Waivers & Documents feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Do you need to export ALL completed Guest waivers in full, not simply the document index?
Downgrading your plan
if you downgrade your Checkfront plan to one that doesn't include waivers, then any documents you created previously remain intact in the system.
We recommend that you export your documents before you downgrade your plan.
Should you upgrade to a plan that includes waivers at a later date, those documents once again become available to you.
Exporting the document indexBack to top
If you want to export a copy of your Document Index, you can do so by clicking on the Export icon about the list of All Documents.
Before exporting, you may filter results by date, status, template type, and other criteria.
The Export modal allows you to choose your preferences for the file.
Specify the name of the export file. By default, the file name is Document Index appended by the applicable date range. You can edit the name of the file by placing focus on the Save As field and entering the desired name.
Export report to MS Excel (XLSX), CSV (Comma-separated Value), PDF (Portable Document Format), or XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
The report can be saved to My Computer, Email, or Google Drive.
Emailed exports are sent as links to the files securely hosted in Google Cloud Storage.
Learn more about exporting to Google Drive here:
Choose to export Visible columns or All columns (if there are columns that you have chosen to hide in the online report view).
Choose to limit the maximum number of rows to export (Max Rows) or Export All Rows.
Using ISO Dates allows you to choose the format of dates within the export.
- When selected, you see the format YYYY-DD-MM, for example, 2020-06-09.
- When not selected, you see the format configured with the Date Format setting (Manage > Setup > Locale).