Learn how to copy a booking from the Booking Invoice. This is helpful when you need to duplicate a booking using a new date but want to avoid creating a new booking from the start.
|Try the Copy Booking feature and provide feedback via Checkfront Labs.|
Which plans include this feature?
Legacy: Soho, Pro, Plus, Enterprise, Flex
New: Starter, Growth, Managed | Learn more about our new plans or how to change your plan.
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Reports > Booking Index > Booking Invoice > Copy Booking
What more do I need to use this feature?
- This feature needs to be enabled by an Admin via Checkfront Labs.
Admin or restricted permissions for managing bookings.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Booking Invoice feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
With our newest version of Checkfront, we have added Products (Inventory > Products) as the successor to items (Inventory > Items).
Are you interested in migrating to our newest version? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Copying a bookingBack to top
You can follow these steps to copy a booking.
1. Click on the Copy Booking option within the left-hand menu of the booking invoice. This option is also available from the Edit tab of the invoice.
2. From the Copy Booking modal, select the Start Date for the new booking from available dates. Use the back (<) and forward (>) arrows to move monthly through the calendar.
3. Click Copy Booking.
4. Double-check the booking information from the Create Booking page and modify the booking details as needed.
5. Click Continue to complete the booking.
A new, duplicate booking invoice is generated with the default status of a new Staff-side booking, e.g. Pending, and the Customer is sent the email notification associated with the booking status.
You can then add a payment or manage the booking invoice as you would for any other booking.
Learn more about managing your booking invoices: