Learn how to access booking information and manage assignments for each booking in the Asset Calendar.
Are you new to the Asset Calendar? Then, be sure to read the first article in this series.
Please read the full series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about the extensive features of the Asset Calendar.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Calendar > Product > Calendar > Asset > Asset tab > Click on a booking within the calendar
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin or restricted permissions to View calendars (to view the page), View items, products and assets (to view the data within the page).
- Products must be configured with an inventory type based on assets.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
Accessing more information and actionsBack to top
Start by clicking on the booking to open a side panel with more information and actions.
If assets have not yet been assigned (✔) to the booking, you can click on the Manage Assign button to access the Daily Manifest, where you can select assets for assignment.
If assets have been assigned to the booking (✔), then booking information and actions are listed under the assignment. You can:
- Access the booking invoice by clicking on the booking ID
- Change the status of the booking
- Check in or check out the booking
- View booking details such as start date, end date, and payment collected versus due date
You can also change the asset assignment by clicking the Manage Assignment button.
Learn more about managing asset assignments here: