- Does your account use items as inventory? See the article: Editing item inventory availability from the inventory calendar
- Does your account use products based on assets? See the article: Editing product inventory availability from the inventory calendar (inventory based on assets)
Are you new to our refreshed version of the Inventory Calendar? Start by reading the first article in this series, Introduction to the Inventory Calendar.
Please read the entire series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about the extensive features of the Inventory Calendar.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Calendar > Product > Inventory Calendar > Click on any cell to access the side panel > Inventory tab
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin or restricted permissions to View calendars, Change Daily Inventory Availability
- Inventory (products) configured with an inventory type of Simple. Learn more here.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
With our newest version of Checkfront, we have added Products (Inventory > Products) as the successor to items (Inventory > Items).
Are you interested in migrating to our newest version? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Classic ---> Newest version (2022)
This inventory calendar replaces the classic versions of the calendar.
Please reach out to Customer Support with any questions or concerns.
How do I know which version of the Inventory Calendar is enabled for my account?
Opening the inventory calendar side panelBack to top
To access more options and information for each interval within your calendar, start by clicking any cell with booked or available inventory.
Editing product availability for simple inventoryBack to top
In the article, Managing inventory availability from the inventory calendar, we looked at how to access the inventory calendar side panel. What information displays within the panel depends on how you have configured your inventory.
Are your products configured as simple inventory where inventory numbers are based on a fixed amount, e.g. 25 beach umbrellas for rent?
Read the following to understand the information and actions available for simple products.
The total reflects the maximum available inventory for the timeslot or day, e.g. 25 beach umbrellas.
This is the number configured for the product within the inventory tab of the Product Builder.
This is the quantity of inventory booked.
This number is displayed for reference purposes only.
The number changes as you receive new bookings or as bookings are cancelled.
Total - Booked = Available
This is the quantity of inventory available to be booked, excluding booked inventory.
You can adjust, reduce (-) or increase (+) quantity available for the inventory and interval in focus.
You can optionally add a note when you adjust inventory.
If you need to adjust the overall base availability for inventory across all intervals, then this is done by editing the product:
Learn more here: