Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Profile menu > Billing > Take Account Offline
- Admin permissions to manage account Billing.
Get Checkfront for FREE
✓ Unlimited Bookings
Learn more about the Checkfront Flex Plan!
Closing your account is permanent. Be 100% sure that you want to close your account before doing so.
Once your account is closed, you will lose access to your data, tools, and configurations. Your account cannot be reopened.
Reach out to our Billing team if you have any questions about the usage of your account and to explore your options before initiating a closure. We are here to help!
Please note: Regardless of your billing cycle, there are no refunds or credits for partial months of service, plan downgrades, or refunds for months unused when your account is closed.
Closing Your Account
We cannot close your account on your behalf, so please initiate the closure from your account.
Before proceeding, we recommend you take a backup of your data and any of your invoices for tax purposes.
- Open the dropdown menu from your Profile photo at the top right-hand side of any page.
- Select Billing.
- Choose to Take Account Offline from below the plan summary section.
- You see a list of options regarding the closure of your account. If you want to completely close your account, then select the radio button labeled Permanently close and delete my account.
- If you are positive that you want to close your account, then select It's okay, I want to close my account.
Contacting BillingBack to top
Please reach out to our Billing Team if you have any questions or concerns!
Scroll down on the page linked below to view contact information by department.