To learn more about the functionality of the Android app, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Logging in to the Android app
- Navigating the Android app
- Viewing bookings in the Android app
- Recording payments in the Android app
- Recording refunds in the Android app
- Changing booking statuses in the Android app
- Contacting Customers through the Android app
- Bookmarking bookings in the Android app
- Viewing & creating invoice PDFs in the Android app
- Using the QR barcode scanner in the Android app
- Creating new bookings in the Android app
- Configuring settings in the Android app
Which plans include this feature?
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin or Staff user accounts only. Partner account logins are not supported.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
- Important: Only the QR Code Scanner feature of the app, used to check-in Guests via QR Barcodes on invoices, is supported with products (Inventory > Products) at this time.
Downloading & installing the Android mobile booking app
More and more these days, businesses in the tourism industry are moving away from traditional brick-and-mortar home offices to location-based satellite offices, often with very little in the way of computers and booking facilities. Imagine if you could make bookings and manage Customers from your mobile phone while renting out surfboards on the beach. Well, with Checkfront, you can do that.
After downloading and installing the Android Mobile Booking App onto your mobile device, you can instantly access your bookings and Customer information. Moreover, you can create new bookings directly from your device, taking your business wherever you go! The best part is you don't need to be near a computer terminal. You're good to go if your mobile device has battery power and an internet connection.
You can even use the device's camera to scan the QR Code on your Customer's invoice, instantly checking them in for their booking. Awesome, right?
- Create new bookings
- View current and upcoming bookings
- Search bookings by customer or date
- Scan QR codes and quickly lookup a booking
- Check-in and check-out bookings - View and update booking notes
- Access your global bookmarks
- Add a customer to your mobile contacts
- Call customers directly from the app
- View a map of the customer's location
Installing the appBack to top
To install the Checkfront Android Mobile Booking App, visit the Play Store on your Android device. Select the search feature and type Checkfront into the search field. There should only be one result, so tap on it to learn more about the app.
From here, tap on the green Install button to begin the download. Once the installation is complete, the app can be added to your device's Home Screen. Simply tap on the icon to launch the app.