Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Integrations > Conversion > Google Analytics
- A Google Analytics account.
- The Google Analytics integration is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Google Analytics & Google Ads plugins DO NOT WORK when using a Custom Receipt URL. You need to build in your own tracking on your Customer Receipt page. If you wish to notify a remote server of a new booking or update its status, consider using API notifications instead.
About E-Commerce Tracking with Google AnalyticsBack to top
If you use Google Analytics on your website to track visitors, then you can make use of Checkfront's Google Analytics add-on, to gain better insight into your E-commerce Tracking statistics.
E-commerce Tracking reports allow you to analyze purchase activity on your site or app. You can see product and transaction information, average order value, e-commerce conversion rate, time to purchase, and other data.
Our add-on applies your Google Analytics code to your Customer-facing pages (reserve/booking page, booking form, payment page, invoice page, and documents/waivers page) so that you can analyze the data within Google Analytics.
In this series of articles, we cover set up in Google Analytics, set up in Checkfront, and the option for Cross-domain Tracking.
Setup in Google Analytics: E-Commerce TrackingBack to top
Follow these steps to enable E-Commerce Tracking in Google Analytics.
- Log in to your Google Analytics account and navigate to the Admin menu. (Make sure the correct Account and Property are selected at the top of the corresponding columns.)
- Click on E-commerce Settings in the View Column.
3. Turn ON the Enable E-commerce status, as shown above.
4. Finally, don't forget to click Save.
|Note, we do not support Enhanced E-commerce Reporting at this time.|
Tracking IDBack to top
To enable Google Analytics tracking in Checkfront, you first need to find your Google Analytics (Tracking) ID. This can be found by clicking on the Tracking Info and Tracking Code links under the Property column in your Google Analytics dashboard.
Select Tracking Code and then look for the Tracking ID at the top of the page. It looks something like: UA-555555-1.
In the next article in this series, we walk through setting up tracking in Checkfront, so keep your Tracking ID handy!
Google Analytics: Setup in Checkfront >