Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Integrations > Conversion > Google Analytics
- Google Analytics account.
- Google Analytics is available to those using items (Inventory > Items), a feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- Interested in using Google Analytics with products (Inventory > Products)? Your account must be a member of our Early Access Program. Please reach out to Checkfront Technical Support to learn more.
Early Access Program
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program.
Google Analytics & Google Ads plugins DO NOT WORK when using a Custom Receipt URL. You need to build in your own tracking on your Customer Receipt page. If you wish to notify a remote server of a new booking or update its status, consider using API notifications instead.
About E-Commerce Tracking with Google AnalyticsBack to top
E-commerce Tracking reports allow you to analyze purchase activity on your site or app. You can see product and transaction information, average order value, e-commerce conversion rate, time to purchase, and other data.
Our add-on applies your Google Analytics code to your Customer-facing pages (reserve/booking page, booking form, payment page, invoice page, and documents/waivers page) so that you can analyze the data within Google Analytics.
Setup in Google Analytics: E-Commerce TrackingBack to top
Follow these steps to enable E-Commerce Tracking in Google Analytics.
- Log in to your Google Analytics account and navigate to the Admin menu. (Make sure the correct Account and Property are selected at the top of the corresponding columns.)
- Click on E-commerce Settings in the View Column.
3. Turn ON the Enable E-commerce status, as shown above.
4. Finally, don't forget to click Save.
|Note, we do not support Enhanced E-commerce Reporting at this time.|
Tracking IDBack to top
To enable Google Analytics tracking in Checkfront, you first need to find your Google Analytics (Tracking) ID. This can be found by clicking on the Tracking Info and Tracking Code links under the Property column in your Google Analytics dashboard.
Select Tracking Code and then look for the Tracking ID at the top of the page. It looks something like: UA-555555-1.
In the next article in this series, we walk through setting up tracking in Checkfront, so keep your Tracking ID handy!