Read this introduction to our Customer Calendar feature, including how each booking is represented visually.
To learn more about the functionality of the Customer Calendar, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Filtering the Customer Calendar by date
- Showing weeks in the Customer Calendar
- Filtering the Customer Calendar by category
- Working with display settings in the Customer Calendar
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Calendar > Customer
What more do I need to use this feature?
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Learn more about your reporting options here:
Customer calendar overviewBack to top
The Customer Calendar is a Gantt-style view of bookings by Customer. Each booking is represented by the Customer name, booking status (colour), and spans the number of days for the booking.
If your item is configured with a nightly allocation, then the booking overlaps slightly with the day following the last day of the booking (see the image below).
This represents the check-out day which is not part of the paid booking. That day is still available to be booked again by somebody else.