Read this introduction to the Booking Import functionality, with information on how to find and access the booking import option.
To learn more about the functionality of Booking Import, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Preparing your bookings file for import
- Importing your bookings file
- Mapping your imported bookings to fields in Checkfront
- Viewing your imported bookings
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Reports > Booking Index > Import
What more do I need to use this feature?
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Accessing the booking importBack to top
The Booking Import tool is designed to import booking details from external sources.
Using a spreadsheet, it's possible to import data for hundreds of bookings, create past and present records for customers, and bring your Checkfront booking system fully up-to-date.
To import your bookings, navigate to the Booking Index (Reports > Booking Index) in your Checkfront dashboard. From there, click on the Import button.
Do you want to import new item inventory instead of pre-existing bookings? Then you can view our import guide here:
In the next article, we look at the Booking Import spreadsheet template and how to use it.