Read this introduction to our Booking Form feature, including how to customize the information you collect from Customers at the time of booking.
To learn more about the features of the Booking Form, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Managing booking form fields
- Configuring general booking form fields
- Configuring optional booking form fields
- Configuring advanced booking form fields
- Working with system booking form fields
- Archiving booking form fields
- Resetting booking form fields
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Manage > Layout > Booking Form
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage your account.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Booking Form feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to items (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please get in touch with our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Booking form & field editor overview
By default, Checkfront collects a standard set of information at the time of booking. This information includes Customer name, contact details, and address.
The information you collect can be customized further using the Booking Form Editor.
Data collected at the time of booking is accessible in your reports and throughout the system, including customized email notifications.
The Checkfront system and integrated applications, including payment providers, require some pre-defined fields.
If these fields are altered in any way, or removed from service, then you may run into functionality problems with your system.
See the system fields article for more information.
Adding, editing, and reordering booking form fields >