Learn more about branding your Booking Pages, including how to access Branding settings.
Please read the full series of articles at the side and bottom of this page to learn more about the functionality of the Booking Index.
- Adding a header logo to your Booking Pages via Branding settings
- Specifying the Booking Page header logo text via Branding settings
- Choosing your Booking Page header and background text colour
- Configuring settings for Checkfront promotional links and content within Branding settings
Which plans include this feature?
Legacy: Starter*, Soho, Pro, Plus, Enterprise, Flex
Current: Trial, Growth (Subscription), Growth (Booking Fee), Managed
*Starter plans must ‘Show Online Bookings by Checkfront link on customer-facing booking widgets and plugins.’
→ Learn more about promotional settings here.
→ Learn more about our current plans or how to change your plan.
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Layout > Branding
What more do I need to use this feature?
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Take our quiz to find out your brand identity and how to use it as a starting point to make your tour company more relatable and memorable here:
Branding Settings Overview
The Branding page allows you to customize your layout to match your business and website more closely. From here, you can add a logo to your header and change the colour to better suit your needs.
Select Layout from the Manage menu. Ensure the Branding tab is active, as shown in the screenshot above.
In our example, a tab is labelled Guest Form. This is only present if you have the Guest Form integration activated.