Learn more about branding your Booking Pages, including how to access Branding settings.
Please read the full series of articles at the side and bottom of this page to learn more about the functionality of the Booking Index.
- Adding a header logo to your Booking Pages via Branding settings
- Specifying the Booking Page header logo text via Branding settings
- Choosing your Booking Page header and background text colour
- Configuring settings for Checkfront promotional links and content within Branding settings
Which plans include this feature?
Legacy: Soho, Pro, Plus, Enterprise, Flex
New: Starter*, Growth, Managed | Learn more about our new plans or how to change your plan.
*Starter plans must ‘Show "Online Bookings by Checkfront" link on customer-facing booking widgets and plugins.’ Learn more about promotional settings here.
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Layout > Branding
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin or restricted permissions to View all reports (or Promotions) and Export Data.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Branding feature is available to those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
With our newest version of Checkfront, we have added Products (Inventory > Products) as the successor to items (Inventory > Items).
Are you interested in migrating to our newest version? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Take our quiz to find out your brand identity and how to use it as a starting point to make your tour company more relatable and memorable here:
Branding Settings Overview
The Branding page allows you to customize your layout to match your business and website more closely. From here, you can add a logo to your header and change the colour to better suit your needs.
Any changes here are visible on the Customer Booking Page (Customers > Booking) but only on the Detail Page. The Hero Page does not reflect any changes made here.
Select Layout from the Manage menu. Ensure the Branding tab is active, as shown in the screenshot above.
In our example, a tab is labelled Guest Form. This is only present if you have the Guest Form integration activated.
Adding a header logo to your Booking Pages via Branding settings >