Plan Availability: X Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise |
Locate: Manage > Languages
- A plan that includes Multiple Languages
- Admin permissions to manage your account.
OverviewBack to top
Operating in the travel and tourism industry, chances are your business receives bookings from all across the globe. It is important then, to offer your products and services in languages other than the primary language of your business.
You probably also want the Staff-side of the system to be in your working language.
Checkfront offers multiple language options for you and your Customers!
- Allow Guests to select which language displays on the Booking Pages. | Learn more below and with our article on Booking Page Language |
- Allow Guests to save the default language for the Booking Pages. | Learn more with the article Customer Account Default Language |
- Configure the language for Email Notifications. | Learn more with the article Notification Language
- Choose which language displays in the back-end for Admin and Staff. | Learn more with the article Back-end System Language |
Activating a LanguageBack to top
To activate a language in your account, navigate to Manage > Languages > Customer Languages in your main menu.
If you haven't yet configured the default system language for your account, you can do so via the main menu at Manage > Setup > Locale
For more information, please read the article Back-end System Language.
Once you arrive at the languages page, it will look like this:
Toggle a language on or off using the switch in the left column. An active language will show a green switch with the word 'ON' displayed, as seen in the image above.
For more information, please see the article Booking Page Language.
Languages: Editing a Language >