To learn more about the functionality of the Setup page, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Setting up your account locale
- Setting up your account configuration
- Setting up your account calendar
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Setup > Company
What more do I need to use this feature?
- An Admin account is required to view and access the Setup menu option.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Setup OverviewBack to top
With its several tabs, the Setup page offers multiple account configuration options. These include settings for your company address, account language and timezone, default booking statuses, and business hours.
Configuring settings within the company tabBack to top
The Company setup page allows you to configure basic information for your account, such as company name, email address, and primary industry.
By default, this information is also used in the address section of your invoice. This information can be further configured in the Invoice area (Manage > Layout > Invoice).
The following article looks at the options in the Locale tab.