Learn how the Hosted Customer Booking Page works as a way to easily accept bookings.
To learn more about the functionality of the Hosted Booking Page, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Configuring the Book Now button for the Hosted Booking Page
Extending the Hosted Booking Page using supported arguments
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
- Configure: Manage > Integrations or Manage > Layout > Booking Page
- Access: Via URL or Staff-side from Customers > Customer Booking Page
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Available by default on your account! Admin permissions are needed to access Integration and Layout settings.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Hosted Customer Booking Page OverviewBack to top
Our Hosted Customer Booking Page is a quick and secure way to accept bookings without needing a website or additional setup.
Just add the link provided to your website to direct Customers to your secure booking page.
This link is available by default on your account by adding /reserve/ to your Checkfront URL, for example:
The Customer Booking Page can also be accessed via the Staff-side of Checkfront by selecting Customer Booking Page under the Customers menu within the top menu.
Do not append the
Next, we look at configuring the Book Now button to use with the Hosted Booking Page.