Learn how to archive a product with our step-by-step instructions.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Inventory > Products > Edit Product > Actions > Archive
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View products and assets with Manage products and assets, and View events and rules with Manage events and rules.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
Archiving productsBack to top
You can archive a product, which moves it to the Archived product list and allows you to reactivate it in the future. To archive a product, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the product (Inventory > Products) you need to archive.
- Click the product's name to open the edit mode of the Product Builder.
- From the Actions menu, select the Archive option.
- Click Confirm and Archive to acknowledge the warning that displays. Click Cancel to back out of the option.
- Read the confirmation message and note that the product is labelled as Archived.
"This product is archived and cannot be edited or booked. Any existing bookings for this product remain intact. Unarchive Now."
|Products can only be archived and not deleted.
Do you need to restore a product that has been archived? See the following FAQ for instructions:
How do I archive an item?
If you are working with our classic items feature and need to archive an item, check out the following article to learn how: