Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Layout > Booking Form
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage your account.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
While we do not have a feature at this time that limits bookings to those from specific regions, you could have custom development work done on your website to add a checkpoint.
Alternatively, you can add a Checkfront booking field to your Booking Form that brings the restriction to the Customer's attention and requires that they confirm that they are from the supported locale before proceeding.
Add a Custom Booking Form Field
- Go to your Booking Form fields (Manage > Layout > Booking Form).
- Choose to + Add new field.
- Select the Single Checkbox Type field.
- Specify the Label. For example, I am currently residing in Canada.
- Enter the Report Label—something short to be used in reports.
- Add a Tip to explain the restriction further. For example, This is a legal requirement and restriction.
Once you have saved the new field, you can view it within the Customer-facing booking page and select reports, such as the Booking Index, once you have bookings.
Learn more about Booking Form Fields here: