Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Layout > Booking Form
Prerequisites: Admin permissions to manage your account.
While we do not have a feature at this time that limits bookings to those from specific regions, you could have custom development work done to your website to add a checkpoint.
Alternatively, you can simply add a Checkfront Booking Field to your Booking Form that brings the restriction to the Customer's attention and requires that they confirm that they are from the supported locale before proceeding. Learn more below.
Add a Custom Booking Form Field
- Go to your Booking Form fields (Manage > Layout > Booking Form).
- Choose to + Add new field.
- Select the Single Checkbox Type field.
- Specify the Label, for example, I am currently residing in Canada.
- Enter the Report Label. Something short to be used in reports.
- Add a Tip to further explain the restriction, for example, This is a COVID-19 health authority requirement and restriction.
Once you have saved the new field, you can view it within the Customer-facing booking page and within select reports, such as the Booking Index, once you have bookings.
Learn more about Booking Form Fields here:
|Would you like to see a specific feature in Checkfront to solve this problem? Please submit a feature request to express your interest. Thank you!|