Learn how to edit an existing asset category, including the name and description.
New to asset categories? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to Asset Categories.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Inventory > Categories > Assets
What prerequisites are there?
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View items, products, and assets and Manage items, products, and assets.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), which is a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Editing an Asset CategoryBack to top
To edit an existing asset category.
- Click on the name of the category with the Asset Category list.
- Update the category and or description as necessary.
- Click the Save button to confirm your changes.