Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Inventory > Products > + New Product or Edit Product
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View items, products and assets and Manage items, products and assets.
- Your account is a member of our Early Access Program. Please reach out to Checkfront Technical Support to learn more!
New to the Product Builder? Check out the first article in this series: [Early Access Program] Product Builder: Introduction.
Early Access Program
This feature is currently part of our Early Access Program, which means it is available to select Customers to try out and provide us with feedback.
To learn more about becoming part of our Early Access Program please contact our Technical Support. Getting Support from Checkfront
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program
Blocking off datesBack to top
Do you need to block off specific dates when your product is not offered? While we don't yet support closure events for products, you can configure a product for a Limited Time by specifying the Start Date and End Date for the period your product IS available. This way you exclude the dates you need to block out.
Blocked off Dates Example
For example, if you need to block off time during your slow season from November to April, then specify the Limited Dates you are available, from May to October. As a result, November to April is blocked off.
Simply follow these steps...
- Edit or add the product you need to update from the Product Builder (Inventory > Products).
- Navigate to the Availability tab.
- Under the setting, When is this product available to be booked? select the option to specify Limited Dates.
- Specify the Date Range that your product IS available.
- Save your changes!