Learn how to export partner accounts.
New to Partner accounts? Please read the first article in this series: Introduction to Partner Accounts.
Looking for information on Staff or Customer accounts? Check out the following articles:
Which plans include this feature?
Legacy: Soho*, Pro*, Plus*, Enterprise*, Flex*
New: Starter*, Growth (Subscription), Growth (Per Booking), Managed
*Limits on the number of Partner accounts apply.
→ Learn more about our new plans or how to change your plan.
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > User Accounts > Partner Accounts
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage User Accounts.
- Our Android and iOS mobile apps do not support Partner Accounts. Partners must use their desktop or mobile browsers to access accounts.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Exporting Partner accountsBack to top
Start the Export process from the icon at the top-right of the page.
The Export modal allows you to choose your export preferences for the file.
Specify the name of the Export file. By default, the file name includes the report's name plus the applicable date range. You can edit the file name if needed by focusing on the Save as field and entering the desired name.
Export report to MS Excel (XLSX), CSV (Comma-separated Value), PDF (Portable Document Format) or XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
The report can be saved to My Computer, Email, or Google Drive.
Emailed exports are sent as links to the files securely hosted in Google Cloud Storage.
Learn more about exporting to Google Drive here:
Choose Export Visible columns or All columns (if there are columns you have chosen to hide in the online report view).
Limit the maximum number of rows to Export (Max Rows) or Export All Rows.
Access the Columns modal from the top-right of the Partner Account list to choose which columns you wish to display.
Use ISO Dates allows you to choose the format of dates within the export.
- When selected, you see the format YYYY-DD-MM, for example, 2020-06-09.
- When not selected, you see the format configured with the Date Format setting (Manage > Setup > Locale).