Learn how to set up a Partner Account to make a Booking and have the Customer pay later.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > User Accounts > Partner Accounts
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage User Accounts.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Making a Partner booking on behalf of a CustomerBack to top
Would you like a third-party agent to make a booking and have the Customer pay you later? You can use Partner Accounts for this! Follow these high-level steps:
- When a Partner logs in to their account, they can create a booking (Booking > Create) where payment is not required immediately.
- The Partner may charge the Customer after they create the booking (if they have payment method details) by choosing to Add Payment from the Booking Invoice.
- Should Staff need to review the booking before payment, the Partner can leave the booking in its default Pending, Waiting, or Reserved status.
- Once Staff reviews the booking, the Customer may be charged through an emailed invoice or by choosing to Add Payment from the Booking Invoice.
Learn more about the following topics here: