Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Website Integration > WordPress
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
- WordPress.com account with a Business plan or a hosted website with the free WordPress.org software.
- Ability to copy and paste into your website code or have some helpful person do this for you!
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Connecting to your WordPress websiteBack to top
Checkfront has created a plugin for WordPress which enables you to generate a shortcode, paste the code into your webpage, and publish a booking portal for your Customers to reserve their items/products.
To embed our plugin into your WordPress website, follow these steps:
- Search for the Checkfront plugin in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Enter your Checkfront Host URL in the plugin settings.
- Generate the required shortcode through the plugin or from within your Checkfront account.
- Embed the generated shortcode in your WordPress webpage.
Learn more about each step in our detailed setup guide here:
Learn about the Booking Widget as an alternative to the WordPress plugin here: