Learn how to delete a product closure with our step-by-step instructions.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Inventory > Products > Edit Product > Availability
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Products and Assets and Manage Products and Assets.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
Deleting product closuresBack to top
You can permanently delete a product closure from all attached products. To delete a product closure, follow these steps:
- Navigate to a product (Inventory > Products) attached to the closure.
- Click the product's name to open the edit mode of the Product Builder.
- Select the Availability tab.
- Open the actions menu (...) beside the closure in the Availability Events table.
- Choose the Delete menu option.
- Click Confirm and Delete to acknowledge the warning that displays. Click Cancel to back out of the option.
- Note, that the product closure disappears from the Availability Events table.
Learn more about availability events and product closures: