Learn how to restore an archived product with our step-by-step instructions.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Inventory > Products > Edit Product > Actions > Unarchive
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View products and assets with Manage products and assets, and View events and rules with Manage events and rules.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
Restoring archived productsBack to top
You can restore an archived product, which reactivates the product and moves it to the Active product list. To restore an archived product, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the product (Inventory > Products) you need to restore.
- Click the product's name to open the edit mode of the Product Builder.
- From the Actions menu, select the Unarchive option. You can also select Unarchive Now from the red banner at the top of the page.
- The product page refreshes into Draft mode.
- If needed, select Activate Product to start making the product bookable.
Need to archive a product? See the following FAQ for instructions: