Learn how to activate Quickbooks Online for your product.
Learn more about the Advanced tab here: Step 5: Managing advanced settings on products.
New to the Product Builder? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Product feature.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Inventory > Products > Products > Add Product/Add New Product/Edit Product > Advanced
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View products and assets and Manage products and assets.
Admin permissions to view and manage integrations if activating from the Product Builder.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
Activating Quickbooks Online for your productBack to top
Do you want to sync your product with Quickbooks Online? You can activate Quickbooks Online directly from the Advanced tab of the Product Builder (Inventory > Products).
- Click the QuickBooks Online tile under Additional Product Settings/Integrations.
- Click the Activate Now button within the QuickBooks modal.
- From there, a new tab opens with the QuickBooks Add-on Setup modal in focus.
- Finally, click Connect to start the connection process.
Learn more about the connection process and our QuickBooks Online integration here:
With the next article in this series, we look at activating myallocator for your product.