Learn how to activate myallocator for your product.
Learn more about the Advanced tab here: Step 5: Managing advanced settings on products.
New to the Product Builder? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Product feature.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Inventory > Products > Products > Add Product/Add New Product/Edit Product > Advanced
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View products and assets and Manage products and assets.
Admin permissions to view and manage integrations if activating from the Product Builder.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
Activating myallocator from the product builderBack to top
You can activate myallocator directly from the Advanced tab of the Product Builder.
- Add or update the product you want to sync to myallocator (e.g. King Room Deluxe). Ensure the product is configured with a product booked nightly and priced per night.
- Go to the Advanced tab within the Product Builder.
- From the Additional Product Settings section, click on the listing for the myallocator integration.
- Activate the myallocator integration with the Add-on setup modal.
- Sync your product to a myallocator room type.
For detailed, step-by-step instructions read the following article:
With the next article in this series, we look at customizing email notifications for your product.