Learn more about Customer Accounts, including how they can be accessed.
Please read the full series of articles at the side and bottom of this page to learn more about the functionality of Customer Accounts.
- Creating Customer accounts as a Customer
- Managing Customer accounts via Customer accounts
- Cancelling bookings via Customer accounts
- Modifying bookings via Customer accounts
- Managing Customer details via Customer accounts
- Managing saved payment information via Customer accounts
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Customer Booking Page > Log In
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Your Checkfront account must be enabled for Customer Logins.
- The Customer or Staff member must have created a Customer account.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Getting started with Customer accountsBack to top
Customers can easily view bookings, manage pending bookings, update contact information and more by logging into their Customer Accounts.
This series of articles covers all aspects of how Customers can manage bookings from their Customer Account, including creating an account, creating and modifying bookings, and saving contact and payment details.
Learn how Staff can enable Customer Accounts here:
The following article starts with how Customers can create Customer Accounts.