Learn how Members can book products exclusive to members by logging into their Customer Accounts and booking them as they would any product.
New to Memberships? Please read the first article in this series on how to get started.
Try the Memberships feature and provide feedback via Checkfront Labs.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
- Customer Booking Page > Login
What more do I need to use this feature?
- The Memberships feature needs to be enabled by Admins for all Staff through Checkfront Labs (Manage > Checkfront Labs).
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
Booking members only products as CustomersBack to top
1. Customers must log in to their Customer Accounts to access their membership and view membership products.
We are using the Hero Page Booking Page Layout as an example, but members only products are supported with all layouts (Detail Page Layout, Booking Widget...).
Customers can access their memberships and benefits only if Customer logins are enabled in your account. Learn more about Customer logins here:
Learn more about Customer Accounts and Booking Page Layouts with the following series of articles:
2. Next, the Customer can navigate to the members only product they want to book. They can then book the product as they would any product.
Membership product visibility
3. As with other bookings made when logged in, the membership product booking is listed within their account under the Bookings tab of the My Account page.
With the next article in the series, we look at booking products using members only discounts as Customers.