Learn how to copy a Customer's membership plan.
|Try the Memberships - Members only Products feature and provide feedback via Checkfront Labs.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Once the Membership feature has been enabled in Checkfront Labs, you can find the feature via the following menus.
- Manage > Memberships
- Customers > Memberships
What more do I need to use this feature?
- The Memberships - Members only Products feature needs to be enabled by Admins for all Staff through Checkfront Labs (Manage > Checkfront Labs)
Admin permissions to modify membership plans.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
Copying a membershipBack to top
Do you want to copy a membership plan as a quick way to create a new one? Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Memberships area (Manage > Memberships).
- Click the membership plan's name to open the Membership Builder in edit mode.
- Open the Actions menu and select the Copy option. You are now working on a new copy of the membership, e.g. Copy of Preminum.
- Rename the membership plan. For example, Copy of Premium becomes Gold.
- Update the SKU to reflect the new membership, for example, gold-plan.
- Update other membership settings to reflect the new membership plan.
- Remember to Save your changes.
- Finally, choose to Activate Membership Plan to move the plan from Draft to Active status.
Your new membership plan can be found within your Memberships list (Manage > Memberships). Repeat these steps for every similar new membership plan you need!
By default, a copied membership plan is set to Draft status.
A copied membership plan applies a new name and SKU automatically. Any price, taxes, discounts, and added products carry over from the original plan to the copied version.
Learn more about creating and managing Membership Plans here: