Learn how to export Guest details from the Daily Manifest.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Booking > Daily Manifest > Export
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin or restricted permissions to View all Reports (or Daily Manifest) and Export Data.
- Admin or restricted permissions to View all Reports (or Revenue) to access the Revenue Report from Insights.
- The Guest Form (Manage > Integrations > Guest Management) integration is required to collect and include Guest information within your Daily Manifest.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Exporting guest detailsBack to top
Do you want a list of your Guest names and phone numbers for a day's bookings? A list of Guest details can be exported from the Daily Manifest by following these steps:
1. Navigate to the Daily Manifest report (Booking > Daily Manifest) and choose a date that has bookings.
2. Access the Columns modal at the top right of the bookings list. Choose the columns you want to include from the Booking and Guest Details (e.g. Booking Details: Name, Email, Phone Number, Guest Details: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number) section and click Save.
3. Click the Export icon to open the Export modal.
4. Configure the export options as needed and choose Export to save the file to a location on your device.
5. You can then open the file in your spreadsheet program to further customize or print.