Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Integrations > Conversion > Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Personal or Business Manager account with Facebook Ads
- Admin permissions to manage Integrations
- Facebook Pixel ID obtained in the previous step
- Facebook Advertising is available to those using items (Inventory > Items), a feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- Interested in using Facebook Advertising with products (Inventory > Products)? Your account must be a member of our Early Access Program. Please reach out to Checkfront Technical Support to learn more.
Early Access Program
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program.
In this article, we provide instructions on setting up the Facebook Advertising integration in Checkfront.
New to our Facebook Advertising integration? Check out the first article in this series: Facebook Advertising: Introduction.
Setup in CheckfrontBack to top
Once your Facebook Pixel is set up and ready to go, sign in to Checkfront and navigate to the Integrations page (Manage > Integrations).
Find the Facebook Advertising tile within the Conversion section and click on the tile to open the Add-on Setup modal.
Type or copy and paste in the Facebook Pixel from your Facebook Events Manager and check the box labeled Enable Facebook Pixel conversion tracking.
Do you have a Facebook Business Manager account and need to verify your domain? Add your Domain Verification Code here. Once this integration is activated, click Verify within Facebook to complete the verification process. We cover this in more detail within the previous article.
Learn more about when Domain Verification is needed here...
To complete the setup, click the Activate button. Now, check your Facebook Event Manager for tracking activity!
Are you experiencing inaccurate Facebook advertising results?
Please note that Customer device privacy settings, including ad-blockers, browser privacy extensions, and operating system opt-in tracking features, may affect the accuracy of Facebook tracking results.
Have further questions about Facebook Event Manager or Facebook Ads? Learn more here...