New to Facebook Advertising? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Facebook Advertising feature.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Conversion > Facebook Advertising
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Facebook Personal or Business Manager account with Facebook Ads
- Admin permissions to manage Integrations
- Your Facebook Pixel ID, as described in the previous article
- The HTML Verification File Name, as described in the previous article (optional)
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Setting up Facebook Advertising in CheckfrontBack to top
To set up Facebook Advertising in Checkfront, follow these steps.
1. Sign in to Checkfront and navigate to the Integrations page (Manage > Integrations).
2. Find the Facebook Advertising tile within the Conversion section and click the integration listing to open the Add-on Setup modal.
3. Check the Enable Facebook Pixel conversion tracking box, then type or copy and paste in the Facebook Pixel ID from your Facebook Events Manager. (See the previous article)
4. Do you have a Facebook Business Manager account and need to verify your domain? Enter your HTML Verification File Name in the field provided, e.g.,
04u8n8ekgezyoyhiv6a8y6xeokf6w1.html (See the previous article)
5. To complete the setup, click the Activate button.
6. Once this integration is activated, click Verify Domain within Facebook to complete the verification process. (See the previous article)
You can now check your Facebook Event Manager for tracking activity!
You can learn more about when Domain Verification is needed here...
Are you experiencing inaccurate Facebook advertising results?
Customer device privacy settings, including ad-blockers, browser privacy extensions, and operating system opt-in tracking features, may affect the accuracy of Facebook tracking results.
Have further questions about Facebook Event Manager or Facebook Ads? Learn more here...
Frequently Asked QuestionsBack to top
How does Checkfront track conversions with Facebook Pixel?
By default, Checkfront sends a purchase event to Facebook Pixel on the booking receipt page. This is considered a conversion. You can create a custom tracking event in your Facebook Ads account if you need custom receipt URL tracking.
When running a Facebook ad, can I tell which booking came from which ad campaign?
No, Checkfront does not send the booking ID to Facebook Ads.
Can multiple campaigns be tracked with a single Facebook pixel?
This may be possible by redirecting the Customer to a specific Checkfront /reserve URL that contains a query parameter of tid=campaign_name. Then, create custom events in Facebook Ads to track all page views with a URL that contains tid=campaign_name.