New to myallocator? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to myallocator.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
✓ Accommodations | X Activities | X Tours | X Rentals | X Adventures | X Escape Rooms | Learn More
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Channels > Myallocator
What prerequisites are there?
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- The myallocator integration is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please get in touch with our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Is your account on our latest version, which supports products (Inventory > Products)? You can find instructions on synching products to room types in the following help article.
Synching items with myallocator room typesBack to top
Sync the items in Checkfront that you are offering via myallocator. To get started...
- Edit the item (Inventory > Items) and go to the Attributes tab.
- At the bottom of the Attributes tab, you should see the MyAllocator Synchronization section.
- Open the room type drop-down menu to choose the room type you want to map to your item, for example, King Room Deluxe.
Before your changes can be saved, you must Agree to the terms outlined. By accepting the disclaimer, you agree that it is your responsibility to confirm and manage your rates.
Once saved, your item is synced with myallocator. Repeat this process for every item you need to be mapped.
You can also preview prices and availability via the calendar provided. As your prices and availability change, the calendar updates.
Frequently Asked QuestionsBack to top
Do I have to map one myallocator room type to one Checkfront item, or can I connect a room type with multiple quantities to an item with multiple quantities?
Yes, we support mapping room types with multiple quantities to items with matching quantities in Checkfront.
No need to create a room type or item for each room unless each is unique and this mapping suits your business model!