Plan Availability: X Soho | X Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Bookings > Waivers & Documents
- A plan that includes Waivers & Documents.
- Waivers enabled for your account (Integrations > Guest Management)
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View Documents.
- The Waivers & Documents feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we review how you can customize the columns that display on the Waivers & Documents list.
New to Waivers & Documents? Be sure to read the first article in this series for an introduction to this feature!
Please read the full series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about Waivers & Documents.
Customising column displayBack to top
If you wish to customise the information that displays on the Waivers & Documents list, then you can do so by adding, removing, or re-arranging the data columns.
Click on the Columns link to begin. This opens the Columns edit window.
- Choosing columnsBack to top
Check the box next to each data field you wish to view. If you don't wish to see it, then make sure it is unchecked. Click Save to apply any changes.
- Re-ordering columnsBack to top
Re-order the columns by clicking on the pattern of dots to the left of each label and moving it up or down. Click Save to apply any changes.