Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Reports > Booking Index > Bulk
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View all reports or the Booking Index.
- The Booking Index feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Bulk updating bookingsBack to top
Have several bookings you wish to cancel or void?
- Select the bookings using the checkbox to the left of the bookings in the Booking Index (Reports > Booking Index) screen.
- Next, click the Bulk Update button.
- From there, choose from a number of bulk update options including bulk updating the status of bookings, adding notes to multiple bookings, and changing the check-in/check-out status of multiple bookings.
To learn more about bulk updates, please see: