Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Inventory > Discounts
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View Customers List and Edit Customers.
- Customer records imported or added with bookings.
- To use the Customer Directory with products (versus items), your account must be a member of our Early Access Program.
Early Access Program
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program.
ExportBack to top
You can Export a report from your Customer Directory using the link in the top right corner, next to the Columns button.
The Export modal allows you to choose your preferences for the file.
- Save As
Specify the name of the Export file. By default, the file name is Customers. You can edit the name of the file if needed by placing focus on the Save as field and entering the desired name.
Export report to MS Excel (XLSX), CSV (Comma-separated Value), PDF (Portable Document Format), or XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
- Save To
The report can be saved to your My Computer, Email, or Google Drive.
Emailed Exports are sent as links to the files securely hosted in Google Cloud Storage.
Choose to Export Visible columns or All columns (if there are columns that you have chosen to hide in the online report view).
- Max Rows
Choose to limit the maximum number of rows to Export (Max Rows) or Export All Rows.
Use ISO Dates allows you to choose the format of dates within the Export.
- When selected, you see the format YYYY-DD-MM, for example, 2020-06-09.
- When not selected, you see the format as configured with the Date Format setting (Manage > Setup > Locale).