Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Customers > Map
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
- The Customer Booking Map feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
This article reviews how to filter results in the Customer Booking Map.
New to the Customer Booking Map? Be sure to read the first article in this series for an introduction!
Please read the full series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about the features of the Customer Booking Map.
Filtering maps by booking statusBack to top
You can filter the bookings displayed by booking status. To do this, click on the Status button just above the map. Select the filter status from the drop-down menu.
Once selected, all bookings without the chosen status are filtered out, leaving behind only the Customers you really need to see at that time.
Filtering maps by dateBack to top
By default, the Customer map displays pins based on bookings created in the last month. This is customizable using the date filter.
There are two parts to the date filter. First, decide which booking date (Created, Start Date, or End Date) you need to filter by. Then, you need to specify the actual date range for display results. This can be a custom date range, or one of our presets (last month, this month, next 3 months...).
- Click the Date button to open the dropdown menu.
- Choose from the date the booking was Created, the booking Start Date, or the booking End Date.
- Click the Last Month button to open up the second dropdown menu.
- Choose the Custom option to reveal two date picker buttons - one for the start date and the second for the end date. Alternatively, you can use one of our presets.
- Use the calendar that appears after clicking on each of these buttons to select your dates. Use the black arrows to move back and forth through the calendar months.
In the next article, we look at how to view a booking from the Customer Booking Map.