Learn how to export discount and voucher lists for those using items.
New to discount and voucher codes? You can read the first article in this series for an introduction to discounts.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Inventory > Discounts
What prerequisites are there?
- Admin or restricted permissions to Manage items, Manage discounts, and Manage notifications, and Export data.
- Discount and/or voucher codes are configured within your account.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- Discount and voucher codes are available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront. NOTE: Some features are not yet available with products, including the Active Discounts report, discount rules, open discounts, edit columns, and the option to export your list of discounts.
Please note that the product feature does not support the column options below.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
With our newest version of Checkfront, we have added Products (Inventory > Products) as the successor to items (Inventory > Items).
Are you interested in migrating to our newest version? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Exporting your discounts listBack to top
You can export a copy of your discounts list using the Export link in the top right corner, next to the Columns button.
The Export modal allows you to choose your preferences for file exports.
Specify the name of the export file. By default, the file name is Discounts, plus the applicable date range.
You can edit the file's name by focusing on the Save As field and entering a different name.
Export the report to MS Excel (XLSX), CSV (Comma-separated Value), PDF (Portable Document Format), or XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
The report can be saved to My Computer, Email, or Google Drive.
Emailed exports are sent as links to the files securely hosted in Google Cloud Storage.
Learn more about exporting to Google Drive here:
Choose to export Visible columns or All columns (if there are columns you have chosen to hide in the online report view).
Limit the maximum number of rows to export (Max Rows) or All Rows.
Use ISO Dates allows you to choose the format of dates within the export.
- When selected, you see the format YYYY-DD-MM, for example, 2020-06-09.
- When not selected, you see the format configured with the Date Format setting (Manage > Setup > Locale).