Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Inventory > Discounts
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to Manage Items, Manage Discounts, and Manage Notifications and Export data.
- Discount and/or voucher codes are configured within your account.
- Discount and voucher codes are available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront. NOTE: Some features are not yet available with products including: the Active Discounts report, discount rules, open discounts, edit columns, and the option to export your list of discounts.
Please note that the product feature does not currently support the discount export options mentioned below.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we look at exporting discount and voucher lists for those using items.
New to discounts and voucher codes? Be sure to read the first article in this series for an introduction!
Please read the full series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about the full capabilities of the discounts and voucher codes feature.
Exporting your discounts listBack to top
You can export a copy of your discounts list using the Export link in the top right corner, next to the Columns button.
The Export modal allows you to choose your preferences for the file exports.
- Save As
Specify the name of the export file. By default, the file name is Discounts, plus the applicable date range.
You can edit the name of the file if needed by placing focus on the Save As field and entering the desired name.
Export the report to MS Excel (XLSX), CSV (Comma-separated Value), PDF (Portable Document Format), or XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
- Save To
The report can be saved to your My Computer, Email, or Google Drive.
Emailed exports are sent as links to the files securely hosted in Google Cloud Storage.
Learn more about exporting to Google Drive here:
Choose to export Visible columns or All columns (if there are columns that you have chosen to hide in the online report view).
- Max Rows
Choose to limit the maximum number of rows to export (Max Rows) or All Rows.
Use ISO Dates allows you to choose the format of dates within the export.
- When selected, you see the format YYYY-DD-MM, for example, 2020-06-09.
- When not selected, you see the format as configured with the Date Format setting (Manage > Setup > Locale).