New to the Booking Form? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Booking Form.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Layout > Booking Form
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage your account.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Checkfront How To: How to add & edit booking form fieldsBack to top
Follow this series of articles for detailed instructions on how to add booking form fields.
- Adding booking form fields (see below)
- Configuring booking form field general settings
- Configuring booking form field option settings
- Configuring booking form field advanced settings
For high-level step-by-step instructions, please see the following article:
Adding booking form fieldsBack to top
You can add new fields to your booking form by clicking the + Add new field button at the end of your fields list within the Booking Form Editor (Manage > Layout > Booking Form).
You can find detailed information in the following articles:
- Configuring general booking form fields
- Configuring option booking form fields
- Configuring advanced booking form fields
Editing booking form fieldsBack to top
You can also edit existing fields by clicking the Edit link to the right of each field.
Reordering booking form fieldsBack to top
How do I reorder booking form fields?
You can reorder the fields on the booking form by dragging and dropping them into place. To do so:
- Hover over the field with your mouse cursor. A dashed box appears around the field, showing you it is active.
- Click and hold your left mouse button.
- Move the field into its new position.
- Release the mouse button to drop the field in its new position.
In the following article, we look at configuring general booking form fields.