Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Layout > Booking Form
- Admin permissions to manage your account.
- The Booking Form feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we describe adding, editing, and re-ordering fields via the Booking Form & Field editor.
New to the Booking Form & Field Editor? Be sure to read the first article in this series for an introduction!
Overview (video)Back to top
Adding and Editing Booking Form FieldsBack to top
You can add new fields to your booking form by clicking on the + Add new field button located at the end of your fields list.
You can also edit existing fields by clicking the Edit link to the right of each field.
How do I re-order booking form fields?
You can re-order the fields on the booking form by dragging and dropping them into place. To do so:
- Hover over the field with your mouse cursor. A dashed box appears around the field, showing you it is active.
- Click and hold your left mouse button.
- Move the field into its new position.
- Release the mouse button to drop the field in its new position.