Learn how to work with fields in the Booking Form, including adding, editing, and reordering fields.
New to the Booking Form? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Booking Form.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Manage > Layout > Booking Form
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage your account.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Booking Form feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to items (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please get in touch with our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Booking form field editor overview (video)Back to top
Adding booking form fieldsBack to top
You can add new fields to your booking form by clicking on the + Add new field button at the end of your fields list.
Editing booking form fieldsBack to top
You can also edit existing fields by clicking the Edit link to the right of each field.
Reordering booking form fieldsBack to top
How do I reorder booking form fields?
You can reorder the fields on the booking form by dragging and dropping them into place. To do so:
- Hover over the field with your mouse cursor. A dashed box appears around the field, showing you it is active.
- Click and hold your left mouse button.
- Move the field into its new position.
- Release the mouse button to drop the field in its new position.
< Introduction to booking form fields | Configuring general booking form fields >