Learn how Customers can update their account details, including passwords and autofill details.
New to Customer Accounts? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to Customer Accounts.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Manage > User Accounts > Customer Accounts
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Your Checkfront account must be enabled for Customer Logins.
- The Customer or Staff member must have created a Customer account.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Customer Accounts feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Updating Customer details via the Account tabBack to top
The Account tab is where Customers update their personal information, such as their name, email address, an account password, and language preference.
Any changes the Customer makes apply when the blue Update button is selected.
Updating a Customer Account passwordBack to top
A Customer can change their account password at any time with the following steps:
- The Customer logs in to their account and selects the Account tab from within their profile.
- Underneath the Password field, they select the Change Password link.
- In the resulting pop-up window, the Customer must fill out the Current Password, New Password, and Confirm Password fields.
- When done, the Customer selects the Update button to apply the new password.
Updating autofill information via the Save Information tabBack to top
The Saved Information tab allows Customers to enter their details for autofill during future bookings.
This saves the Customer time during future reservations, as they do not need to fill out the information each time.
< Modifying bookings via Customer accounts | Managing saved payments via Customer accounts >