Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Layout > Booking Page
- Admin permissions to configure Booking Page options.
- The Booking Page is available to those using items (Inventory > Items), a feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- Interested in using the Booking Page with products (Inventory > Products)? Your account must be a member of our Early Access Program.
Early Access Program
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program.
New to the Booking Page Layout? Please read the first article in this series: Booking Page: Layout.
MobileBack to top
- Redirect mobile devices to mobile booking pageBack to top
If you're having difficulties with the display of your Customer Booking Page (Customer > Customer Booking Page) on mobile devices, then you have the option to select redirect mobile devices to mobile booking page.
This creates a small pop-up on mobile devices prompting your Customers to navigate the mobile booking page. The mobile booking page is optimized for most mobile devices and avoids any display issues arising from website incompatibility.
This option is commonly used alongside the Booking Widget (Manage > Integrations).
- Hide the availability calendar on small screensBack to top
You also have the ability to hide the availability calendar on small screens, if you want to achieve a more minimalist feel.