Learn how to find the Booking Widget integration, including accessing settings and quickly generating code.
New to the Booking Widget? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Booking Widget.
Which plans include this feature?
Legacy: Soho, Pro, Plus, Enterprise, Flex
New: Starter, Growth, Managed | Learn more about our new plans or how to change your plan.
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Website Integrations > Booking Widget
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Ability to copy and paste into your website code or help from a skilled person to do this for you!
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Booking Widget feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
With our newest version of Checkfront, we have added products (Inventory > Products) as the successor to items (Inventory > Items).
Are you interested in migrating to our newest version? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Accessing settingsBack to top
To access the Booking Widget setup screen...
- Select Integrations from your Manage menu in the main menu bar.
- Search by the keyword Booking Widget to quickly filter for the integration.
- Next, hover your mouse over the Booking Widget tile and click it to be brought to the setup screen.
Generating the Booking Widget code for your website is easy. You only need to configure a few basic options, and Checkfront does the rest.
At the bottom of the page, just above the Generate Code button, there's a link to Show more options. These are slightly more advanced features, which we look at in an upcoming article in this series.
The next article in this series starts with the basic configurable options available with the Checkfront Booking Widget.
< Introduction to the Booking Widget | Configuring basic Booking Widget Options >