Learn how to find the Booking Widget integration, including accessing settings and quickly generating code.
New to the Booking Widget? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Booking Widget.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Website Integrations > Booking Widget
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Ability to copy and paste into your website code or help from a skilled person to do this for you!
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Accessing settingsBack to top
To access the Booking Widget setup screen...
- Select Integrations from your Manage menu in the main menu bar.
- Search by the keyword Booking Widget to quickly filter for the integration.
- Next, hover your mouse over the Booking Widget tile and click it to be brought to the setup screen.
From the Booking Widget setup screen, you can start configuring how the Booking Widget displays on your website.
In the following article in this series, we examine the basic options available with the Checkfront Booking Widget.