Learn how to find the Booking Widget integration, including accessing settings and quickly generating code.
New to the Booking Widget? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Booking Widget.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Manage > Integrations > Website Integrations > Booking Widget
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Ability to copy and paste into your website code or help from a skilled person to do this for you!
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Booking Widget feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Accessing settingsBack to top
To access the Booking Widget setup screen...
- Select Integrations from your Manage menu in the main menu bar.
- Search by the keyword Booking Widget to quickly filter for the integration.
- Next, hover your mouse over the Booking Widget tile and click it to be brought to the setup screen.
Generating the Booking Widget code for your website is easy. All you need to do is configure a few basic options, and Checkfront does the rest.
At the bottom of the page, just above the Generate Code button, there's a link to Show more options. These are slightly more advanced features, and we look at those in an upcoming article in this series.
With the next article in this series, we start with the basic configurable options available with the Checkfront Booking Widget.
< Booking Widget: Introduction | Booking Widget: Configurable Options >