How to import Gift Certificates
Gift Certificate Import is a tool designed to import gift certificates from external sources. Using a spreadsheet, it's possible to import gift certificates all at the same time, improving the experience for your staff and customers while bringing your Checkfront booking system fully up-to-date.
Importing gift certificates can be done easily by going to the Gift Certificates section in your Checkfront account.
- Select Inventory followed by Gift Certificates then select Import
- Download the CSV import template or use your own spreadsheet
- Enter the information for your gift certificates
- Choose your file in the Checkfront Gift Certificate importer
- Select Submit
- Map the spreadsheet columns if needed
- Click Import
- Gift Certificate codes must be between 8 and 64 characters
- Gift Certificates will not be emailed to the recipient immediately
- If your column names do not match what the system columns, then you may need to manually map the columns after selecting your file.