visibility Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
my_location Locate: Inventory > Items > Edit Item or Add New Item > Pricing > Create New Item Event
Overview (Video)Back to top
Setting Up Exclusive Availability Dates of Items (Seasonal Item Event)Back to top
If your Item is unavailable most of the time, but you have a specific date or date range that the Item needs to be available, set the Item to unavailable by default and then create a Seasonal type Item Event to make the Item available for the date(s) you want.
- Select Inventory from the top-left hand menu within your account.
- Either + New Item or edit an existing Item, navigating to the Pricing tab within the Item Builder/Editor. Make sure your Item has been Saved!
- Under Default Calendar Status choose Unavailable.
- Then, under the Item Events section, choose to Create New Item Event, selecting Seasonal Item Event from the drop-down menu.
- Next, fill out the New Seasonal Item Event form, specifying Applicable Days, Start and End Dates as well as Categories and/or Items and then Save your Item Event.
- Finally, Preview your Item calendar and note that the Item is only available for booking during the period you specified as a Seasonal Event!