visibility Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise
my_location Locate: Inventory > Items > Edit Item or Add New Item > Pricing > Create New Item Event
If your Item is unavailable most of the time, but you have a specific date or date range that the Item needs to be available, set the Item to unavailable by default and then create a Seasonal type Item Event to make the Item available for the date(s) you want.
- Select Inventory from the top-left hand menu within your account.
- Either + New Item or edit an existing Item, navigating to the Pricing tab within the Item Builder/Editor. Make sure your Item has been Saved!
- Under Default Calendar Status choose Unavailable.
- Then, under the Item Events section, choose to Create New Item Event, selecting Seasonal Item Event from the drop-down menu.
- Next, fill out the New Seasonal Item Event form, specifying Applicable Days, Start and End Dates as well as Categories and/or Items and then Save your Item Event.
- Finally, Preview your Item calendar and note that the Item is only available for booking during the period you specified as a Seasonal Event!