New to Mailchimp? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Mailchimp integration.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Email > Mailchimp
What more do I need to use this feature?
Mailchimp account created and accessible!
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Managing Mailchimp Merge TagsBack to top
1. Click the Audience menu item within the main left-side menu to open the Audience Dashboard.
2. Select Signup forms from the Manage Audience dropdown menu.
3. Select Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags from the Settings dropdown menu.
4. Within Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags, you can manage the fields (and tags) you need to map later to fields in Checkfront.
At a minimum, you need fields to represent Customer First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
The Customer's name can be captured with one field (First and Last Name) or separate fields for each (First Name, Last Name). You should consider which format you are using within your Checkfront Booking Form.
Merge Tags provide unique identifiers that you can use to connect your Mailchimp fields to matching fields in Checkfront, so that information can be sent to Mailchimp when the Guest books.
Feel free to Add a Field if any Checkfront custom fields are not represented in Mailchimp.